Venue & Hospitality
Accommodations will be provided at the Conference Venue. Our Venue & Logistics team is in communication with the best properties (Hotels) in Prague, Czech Republic and we will update the final venue information very soon.
Kindly, note that participants of the conference will be offered single (default option) or double rooms in the conference hotel itself.
For security purposes, the conference has policy for issuing official Visa Support Letters as follows:
• Visa Support Letters will be issued only after you have successfully registered and paid for your conference.
• Visa Support Letters can only be issued for the person accepted to attend the conference. Visa Support Letters will be issued via email in PDF format. Please contact the Conference Manager at email id to arrange for a Visa Support Letter.
You must include: • Your name as appears on your passport
• Your Passport Scan Copy And, Abstract Acceptance letter for Presenters
For any further query
Email: [email protected]
Tel & What’s app: +44-1943-330008
Conference Dates: October 12-13, 2020
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
Prague is the capital and largest city of the Czech Republic. It is the 14th largest city in the European Union. It is also the historical capital of Bohemia. Situated in the north-west of the country on the Vltava River, the city is home to about 1.26 million people, while its larger urban zone is estimated to have a population of nearly 2 million. The city has a temperate climate, with warm summers and chilly winters. The city boasts more than ten major museums, along with numerous theatres, galleries, cinemas, and other historical exhibits. An extensive modern public transportation system connects the city. Prague is the fifth most visited European city after London, Paris, Istanbul and Rome. Prague's low cost of living makes it a popular destination for expats relocating to Europe. The city of Prague lies between oceanic climate and humid continental climate.